Yesterday, I got following question:
Q: I have dropdownlist(say country) and the datasource is datatable having countryname, countrycode columns. I have to select proper country in dropdownlist from the text. I don’t have value(countrycode) to select. How can I do this?
1. Display featured post with thumbnail.
2. Title will be placed below the thumbnail.
3. Featured posts will be randomly selected and must show default thumbnail if no thumbnail is defined for the post.
4. All selected posts must appear together, no slider to navigate.
5. It must not use any script(Not good for SEO) or plugin.
1. To create a content slider.
2. It must have rounded corner content box.
3. It should be cross browser compatible (not using css3 rounded corner style…etc)
4. Random link on tabs should not create any problem in sliding.(means infolinks, kontera…etc)
5. It should be simple.
To reduce the search engine rankings of low-quality sites, Google announced a new update ‘Panda‘ on Feb 24, 2011 in Google US. The change impacts approx 12% of search queries. It is rolled out globally on April 14, 2011 to all English-language Google users.
“An error occurred accessing a data source.”
Generally it is due to database or webservice connection. If you are getting this error
1. First make sure the user has sufficient permission to access the database/web service.
It explains how you can remove line numbers and get proper data in a excel column. Suppose you have data in following format in A column:
1. First Data
2. Second Data
3. Third Data
4. Fourth Data
5. Fifth Data
You have to remove line numbers and get content in another column. See following screen-shot:
If you are regular user of this blog, you notice that the theme and Google Adsense placement are changed many times. I have done many experiments related to Google Adsense placement. Here I am sharing information regarding the impact of Google Adsense ads position on different places.