We will follow these steps to implement carousel:
1. Create a method to get image path, title and summary from database using EF.
2. Call the above method in AngularJS and set response to property.
3. Use <carousel>,<slide> elements with the bindings in the view to display carousel.
This article explains how to create cascading dropdownlists with AngularJS, Entity Framework Database First approach in ASP.NET MVC.
We are going to implement Country, State dropdownlists.
1. Assuming you have added “ADO.NET Entity Data Model“(.edmx) in the project for your database. Consider the following structure in edmx:
This article explains how to display all ModelState errors (like validationsummary) in ASP.NET MVC using AngularJS.
I am using ASP.NET MVC > Internet application template in VS2012 for this post.
Install Angularjs Nuget package by running following command in package manager console:
In my previous article, we have implemented form validation including username availability Check with AngularJS. Now we will use ASP.NET MVC’s AntiForgeryToken to prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Attacks. It generates a hidden form field (anti-forgery token) that is validated when the form is submitted. I see some tutorials, but I want to do in AngularJS way.
In this article, we will make simple client side form validation in asp.net web forms using jQuery form validation plugin, check username availability and also add green check mark for valid data.
Facebook home page displays a collage of random profile photos which makes it something special. So I decided to implement the same thing in ASP.NET. In this tutorial, we will do following things:
1. To get random image names from database using Entity Framework Database First approach.
2. Calculate the total needed images for a given width and height. Assuming all profile images have same size.
3. Combine multiple images into collage using C# graphics
4. Add borders to differentiate images
5. Create linear horizontal opacity gradient for the collage and add it in a page similar to Facebook.