In this article, we will create a simple approval workflow in which approver is selected dynamically from another list using Sharepoint Designer 2013. We will implement the following approver hierarchy:...
I installed Sharepoint Designer 2013 and tried to create SharePoint 2013 workflow but there was no option to select platform type as “Sharepoint 2013 Workflow” and getting the following message in SharePoint Designer 2013:
"The option for the SharePoint 2013 Workflow platform is not available because the workflow service is not configured on the server. Please contact your server administrator"...
We will follow these steps to implement carousel:
1. Create a method to get image path, title and summary from database using EF.
2. Call the above method in AngularJS and set response to property.
3. Use <carousel>,<slide> elements with the bindings in the view to display carousel.
This article explains how to create cascading dropdownlists with AngularJS, Entity Framework Database First approach in ASP.NET MVC.
We are going to implement Country, State dropdownlists.
1. Assuming you have added “ADO.NET Entity Data Model“(.edmx) in the project for your database. Consider the following structure in edmx:
This article explains how to display all ModelState errors (like validationsummary) in ASP.NET MVC using AngularJS.
I am using ASP.NET MVC > Internet application template in VS2012 for this post.
Install Angularjs Nuget package by running following command in package manager console:
In my previous article, we have implemented form validation including username availability Check with AngularJS. Now we will use ASP.NET MVC’s AntiForgeryToken to prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Attacks. It generates a hidden form field (anti-forgery token) that is validated when the form is submitted. I see some tutorials, but I want to do in AngularJS way....
Facebook home page displays a collage of random profile photos which makes it something special. So I decided to implement the same thing in ASP.NET. In this tutorial, we will do following things:
1. To get random image names from database using Entity Framework Database First approach.
2. Calculate the total needed images for a given width and height. Assuming all profile images have same size.
3. Combine multiple images into collage using C# graphics
4. Add borders to differentiate images
5. Create linear horizontal opacity gradient for the collage and add it in a page similar to Facebook.
ASP.NET MVC 4 web application allows users to log in from an external provider, such as Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft or Google and then integrate into your web application. Some OAuth/OpenId providers like Facebook, Google allow to access email. This article explains how to save the email in your database.
Before implementing, first lets consider following points:
1. User name is different from Email.
2. Email might be different for different providers.
3. Email is optional(some external provider like twitter doesn’t allow to access email).
This article explores how to implement realtime Google and Bing Maps based on XML file changes by external system. It can be used in many ways like to track and display real-time position of bus, train or flight in the maps.
1. Assuming the external system inserts current location in XML file.
2. The .NET FileSystemWatcher object is used to monitor XML File changes. When a location is inserted, the FileSystemWatcher fires an event to notify that a change has occurred.
3. On change event, the current location is passed to client using SignalR
4. The map is updated by client side code.