Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) is a centre of excellence, offering quality Distance Education. In this post, you will get some tips to prepare exam in short time.
1. Create an effective timetable: First decide how many subjects are to be prepared and how many chapters are in the subject. Make plan and create timetable. Give 1 or 2 days rest after each week.
2. Sit properly: Timetable is useless if you are not following. So become serious and try to achieve deadline.
3. Take down small notes: Make notes for each chapter. If you have to complete in short time, make summary note in your words. Each chapter has summary at the end of chapter. It is very useful for short time preparation.
To create online notes, You can use QKView, It is mobile, tablet friendly also. Find the below link for some SCDL notes:
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) Quick View Notes
It is very useful to revise it before examination with your mobile.
4. e-Learning content: SCDL provides highly interactive e-Learning content as a supplementary learning methodology to improve the understanding of concepts through case studies and practical examples, thereby bridging the gap between the book and the classroom. You can take idea before starting chapter.
5. Old SCDL Papers: See previous SCDL papers for practicing http://scdlpapers.blogspot.com
6. Give Assignment One week before exam: I would suggest giving half of assignments at least one week before an exam to get idea what type of question are asked, what to read and give remaining 1-2 days before exam for testing.
7. Before examination, revise your notes and summary and give exam with confidence.
8. For Project: See guidelines here.
Select a sample project from here and download it. You can take idea from this to implement your project.
Best of Luck!!!
I would like to share my experience how I cleared all my scdl (PGDITM) exams in 2 months.
You need to have the intent and determination to clear the exam since you’ve invested your money .
Pay the exam fees at once for all papers and book the slots to answer the paper, this way you’ll have no choice but appear for the paper.
Try to answer the assignments while you prepare for the paper since it is an open book exam you will go through the important topics in the book.
Read the books before you go into the exam at least once and if you’re working(IT) your knowledge will definitely help you as the subjects are correlated.
In my personal experience it’s not very difficult to clear these exams . I cleared all the exams and assignments in first attempt and I was answering 2-4 papers a week , also I am working full time. I just ensured I read the topics and got an overview of the subject I was answering .
PS – I did not score the best marks but managed to get 60 percent in all the subjects
All the best!!
Anybody tell me that scdl exam came in both language or only english
I’m unable to find the website through i can get the previous year questions paper…plz hepl me
I took admission in PGDHRM fron Symbiosis distance learning but I am not able to give any exams, now only 1 mnth left for the same. as I have a busy office timings of 10 hrs,i dont hv time to so kindly advise me how to prepare and qualify
Are you doing business administration ( marketing ) ?
Please mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is rajat m also facing the same situation like you so just want to confirm did you get anyother option about how to complete the PGDBA….. Its difficult to study
feel free to msg on 7218086823
I had left only 4 months to complete my course.. and I didn’t clear any exams… Anybody can help me…???
I want previous year Question for Scdl entrance Test.email@example.com
I took admission in PGDBA Symbiosis but I am not able to give time for preparation as I have a busy official schedule so kindly advise me how to prepare and qualify
i have done dual PGDBA program. I have successfully cleared all the exams. My approach has been as follows:
1) I prepare a schedule, basically allowing a week’s time to each subject to prepare and one full day on the day of the examination…first i start reading the summary to understand what is there in the chapter, basis that i select the important and interesting topics in that chapter, putting post it helps to identify the page and breaks which helps in completing assignments…..then in last i read the summary again.
2) During the week days i give 30 mins for 2-3 days in reading the sample papers online…this will help in understanding the important topics and motivate to study….
3) on the Examination day i only go through the summary and the highlighted pages through post it of different colors….
4) i reach examination hall 30 mins ahead and keep reading study material….
5) at last before attempting give a minute to yourself and pray to god for successful completing….believe me it helps as it generates positive vibes in your and develops your self confidence…in the inner self you will feel morally supported by god…..
My best wishes with the new joiners…
From where can i get sample question paper.
If possible ,can you share old SCDL sample papers for PGDBA Program.
Hi the procedure written is accurate but somone need to take the action on the Time Teabel built by indvidual, Self Made Notes is very Good Approach to clear the exam.
SCDL SOLVED PAPERS
Very Nice Blog!!
i can not get the old papers of sub- research methodology and statistical quantitative methods pls provide me as soon as possible
my admission is confirmed july’2011 for new pattern & i already given my two exam not successfull. could u kindly advise how can i prepare.
Pls provide me your id or you can mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for sharing!
i con not able top find any of the previous question papper here, please advise
You will get papers or assignments on
http://scdlpapers.blogspot.com/. See old sets for papers.
Thanking you for sharing such a nice guideline about the SCDL exam.
i need a scdl [pom ]production / operation and management sample papers .
Nikita if u will get a scdl papers please send on my email id email@example.com
@gmail:disqus bsz i am also same stream.
Comments are closed.